i-intro® combines training, marketing and software tools to help recruiters…
- Charge higher fees (typically, 25% and above).
- Win and develop long-term client relationships.
- Create retained and managed service contracts.
- Develop consultants to reach their full potential.
i-intro® was developed to tackle the growing challenges facing the recruitment industry:
- The rise of in-house recruitment.
- Downward pressure on recruitment fees.
- The increase of ‘RecTech’ and automation.
- An oversaturated recruitment market.
Our support is delivered via The Retained Recruiter ROADMAP™ (RRR), a comprehensive
consultancy and training service that helps recruiters future-proof their business and
ensure long-term prosperity. The RRR is delivered over a 12-month period, along with access to the i-intro® software platform, to all your team members, with the aim of increasing your revenues and ensuring you stand out in a crowded market.
The most successful graduates of the i-intro® program have seen their average fees
increase by as much as 250% in as little as 18 months!
To find out more book a free consultation: https://bit.ly/39SgyW9