1PS are a specialist recruitment funder and back-office service provider. We were founded in 2017 as we thought the market was tipped too heavily towards the lenders so we wanted to form partnerships with growing agencies allowing them more freedom and allowing them to grow. We support a wide range of currencies and with our easy-to-use platform, agencies can upload, approve, and automate timesheets and expenses, manage all invoices along with managing credit control and intermediary reporting. Everything you need in one place to help you grow as a business. We do not take any debentures or personal guarantees, we are pushing to continue to scale and enable our agencies to grow with the confidence they have chosen the right funding/factoring partner.
Product & Service details (what problem does the product solve?):
The key products are:
- Funding: fast invoice funding, highly competitive rate, no setup fees, no debentures, and no contracts.
- Back-office services: invoices; start to finish credit control process, contract management, and timesheets as well as reporting and accountancy management.
- Credit Insurance: we allow flexibility to enable agencies to supply into client where possible and we aim to have end clients Bad Debt Protected giving agency security.
- Non UK Placements: we have the ability to factor/fund placements all over the world, proving they are an OECD Country.
- Dedicated account manager: all agencies will have multiple points of contact but will also be given a dedicated account manager. You will be met in person at some point and we aim to keep in touch regularly.
Our products are also based on our customers’ needs and requirements of a funder. Choosing to partner with us, agencies have the choice of the following:
- Fully managed contract and perm
- Fully managed perm only
- Fully managed contract only
- Funding only
- Platform only
Key features and benefits:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 100% funding
- Flexibility to adjust our process accordingly to help agencies maintain/grow relationships with their clients.
- No extended tie-in contracts, no debentures, no personal guarantees, no minimum business level, no concentration limit, no set up fees, and no hidden costs.
- Easy to use portal which handles timesheets, credit control, invoices and integrates with various accountancy software.
Who are the product and services aimed at?
Our service is aimed towards recruitment companies, either from established business or start-ups. Any agency who may run contractors/temps as well as facilitating perm invoices both in the UK or abroad.
Who would use the services? (Recruiters, managers, owners, finance, marketing…?)
Recruitment business’ generally smaller niche/boutique agencies, anyone who runs a contract or temp desk.
Does the product integrate with other recruitment products? If so, who?
Our portal can integrate with a variety of accountancy software providers such a Xero or QuickBooks to allow accountancy to be as simple and as smooth as possible.