About this event
An in-depth introduction to inclusive, accessible and equitable recruitment.
Gain the tools, confidence and understanding to be a diverse and inclusive recruiter.
This dynamic online 3-hour interactive session will equip you with the basic skills, tools and knowledge to support and develop an inclusive recruitment culture. Designed to educate, inspire, build recruiter confidence, and encourage action.
Who is this course for?
- Time-poor recruiters who WANT to develop their D&I understanding
- SME recruitment business owners looking to evolve their recruitment culture
- L&D professions wanting to weave Diversity & Inclusion into recruiter training
- Recruitment Marketing Professionals who want to develop a message of inclusion across their client and candidate networks
This three-hour session will give you the answers to all your outstanding Diversity and Inclusion questions, helping to fathom why we should prioritise D&I, whilst encouraging the right mindset to support the understanding of how your recruitment business can drive the much-needed change that’s needed across our industry.
Packed full of useful takeaways, not just theory, this session covers:
- What is Diversity & Inclusion?
- What are the benefits?
- Why should we care?
- Why D&I doesn’t happen?
- What do we need to do internally?
- How can we attract underrepresented talent?
- How can we make recruitment fairer?
- How can we support our clients?
- How do we get started?
“It has been the most beneficial course I have done in years – very thought provoking and I am already imparting the learnings to my clients.” Russell White, Director, Premier Consultants
“Really insightful course. Jo facilitates it brilliantly with her expert knowledge, whilst also allowing time for thought provoking discussions and questions.” Liam Parmenter, Director, LevelEquals
“Expert delivery on a subject every recruitment business should be taking seriously.” Rohan Shah, Director, Rueben Sinclair
“Understanding how to correct the mistakes we make every day is worth the investment alone.” Joseph Sweeney, Managing Director, Manners Maclean
“It’s been a great course, with a whole lot learned and reams of notes to help implement many changes. Terrific.” Clare Wight, Director, Clarity Appointments
“Really insightful, with specific action points as the course has developed. I’d recommend all recruiters to go on it.” Jonathan Hirst, Managing Director, Network Marketing
Once you complete this course, you will have the opportunity to advance onto Jo’s 4-week Master programme, How to Create an Inclusive Recruitment Culture.
Jo Major, Founder, Diversity in Recruitment
- 21 years in the industry
- Set up new divisions, specialisms & managed teams
- 17 years on the desk
- APSCo D&I consultant
- Learning about ED&I for five years
- Set up DIR in 2021
All course participants receive a digital accreditation for use across emails, websites, marketing, and client proposals.