An interactive workshop aimed to equip you with the information you need to know when it comes to the redundancy process.
Knowing you need to make changes to your structure can be daunting.
The aim of this workshop is to equip you with the information you need to know when it comes to the redundancy process.
We’ll provide an overview of how to run a redundancy process and the key considerations to address at each stage, including:
- Requirements of you as an employer in terms of the law and best practice
- Planning to get ahead of the process and understand the timings, terminology, and pitfalls
- Consultation: what it means and how to do it
- Communication: what to say, how and when
- Understanding what your people experience
Claire Carson, HR Consultant, Cognitive Law